Dear valued goodr fan,
goodr Canada offers a 1 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY on its sunglasses.
Replies to warranty emails can take from 3-4 days for a response. Please do not send multiple emails, we will respond to your initial email :)
Please note that our customer service operates from Monday to Friday, 9 am EST to 4 pm EST. We are closed for National Holidays and Weekends.
We do not currently replace lenses or other parts of the sunglasses.
- We require a receipt for in-store purchases to process the warranty
- If you purchased online please provide an email or full name or order number of the original purchase
- Warranty replacements cannot be processed without this information
- If you bought through our US website, please provide us with your original receipt
Although all goodr sunglasses are all expertly made and carefully tested in our natural lagoon before we release them into the wild, sometimes “flamingo droppings” happen. That’s why all Canadian purchases of goodr sunglasses are backed by our 1-year warranty.
Unfortunately, due to global supply chain delays and issues we are currently unable to issue lens replacements. We hope to be able to offer this solution in again in the near future!
CLEANING AND CARE TIPS
Not that we think you’re taking a Brillo pad to your goodrs BUT... to keep your goodrs in pristine condition and from showing signs of natural wear and tear, we recommend:
- Keep them in the microfiber pouch when not in use.
- Snuggly laying them on a gold encrusted pillow at night, will also ensure longevity.
- Using a gel based lens cleaner and a microfiber cloth...the pouch they come in works wonders.
- Mild soap and water and gently patting dry with a soft cloth, also works!
- Avoid harsh waters on the lenses: Salt water, pool water and mosquito-infested swamp waters are not recommended
We cannot process warranty claims without a proof of purchase.
If you have an issue with your goodr sunnies, please send us an email with the following information:
1) Your full name
2) Place of purchase - online or in-store - REQUIRED
3) Date of purchase
4) Enclose an image of the original receipt
5) Model NAME (on the inside arm of the glasses)
6) Please attach a picture of the issue
7) Confirm your home mailing address/shipping address